Blogloving

And then everything changed

Samstag, 19. Dezember 2015

Stop being a grumpy asshole and have a good laugh #2

I've been on a business trip to Berlin over the last week and had no time to post anything on here. My end of the year recap will come soon but in the meantime, here are some pictures and quotes I find funny. Sometimes all you need in order to have a better day, is a good laugh. So go ahead and laugh!

Every afternoon during the bus ride home.

That's pretty much me. I have a diploma but I'm still making it all up on the go.

All the time.

:) yap.

This is my mood on most days and the compliment goes to my bf.

It might sound strange, but I honestly sometimes touch my ass to brighten my mood.

The greatest pleasure in adult life.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen