Blogloving

And then everything changed

Freitag, 22. Januar 2016

My Rock It 2016 Playlist

I have a habit of making seasonal playlists. The last one which I also shared here was my Fall 2015 Playlist. But now it's a new year, and one of the things which motivate me most to make the best out of it, is music. Honestly, life would be so dull without music.

So here's my Rock It 2016 Playlist! Do you like any of these songs? If you don't know them, go ahead and check them out. They're rocking my life at the moment.

Candy Hearts - All the ways you let me down
American Hi Fi - The Breakup Song
Every Avenue - What ever happened to you
Every Avenue - Fall Apart
Every Avenue - Only place I call home
Every Avenue - Someday Somehow
Plain White T's - Our time now
Plain White T's - Hate (I really don't like you)
Plain White T's - You and me
Plain White T's - Friends don't let friends dial drunk
Plain White T's - Hey there Delilah
Fall Out Boy - The take over, the break's over
Fall Out Boy - This ain't a scene, it's an arms rest
Fall Out Boy - I'm like a lawyer with the way I'm always getting you off
Fall Out Boy - Hum Halleluja
Fall Out Boy - Thnks fr th Mmrs
Fall Out Boy - The (after) life of the party
Panic! at the Disco - I write since no tragedies
Panic! at the Disco - There's a good reason these tables are numbered
All American Rejects - Dirty little secret
All American Rejects - Move along
Every Avenue - For always, forever
Every Avenue - Tell me I'm a wreck (love this song! <3)
Every Avenue - I forgive you
Taylor Swift - I knew you were trouble
Taylor Swift - We are never getting back together
Taylor Swift - Stay stay stay
Taylor Swift - Mean
Taylor Swift - Better than revenge
Sum 41 - Walking disaster
All American Rejects - Gives you hell

1 Kommentar:

  1. So many fun songs on this playlist! A lot of them remind me of high school lol!

    AntwortenLöschen