Blogloving

And then everything changed

Samstag, 2. Januar 2016

Questionnaire

I found this questionnaire some weeks ago and immidiately filled it out. This week I thought it might be nice to post it here, so that you can get to know me better. Feel free to fill it out yourself! Have fun!

How old are you?
24.

How old do you feel?
Also 24 I guess. At the moment. Sometimes I feel like 15.

Where do you live?
In Germany.

What have you done today?
I took the bus to work, made some phone calls, wrote some emails, continued editing a novel, took the bus to the bus office, showed my student card, took the bus home, had dinner, played a board game with my bf (and won!), looked at photos by Robert Frank, read a text on photography, sent some pages and the exposé of my novel to my friend, read blogs, wrote and drew in my diary...

Summer, fall, winter or spring? What do you prefer and why?
Fall and winter, Love the colours, the leaves and the wind in fall, but I also enjoy the cold, the calm and the snow of winter.

Are you addicted to something/do you depend on anything?
I guess I emotionally depend on my boyfriend.

Mention 3 things people might not know about you:
1. My father is Indian,
2. I hate passing train rails per car or foot, I hold my breath till I'm on the other side.
3. I have an imaginary world which I visit every evening before falling asleep.

Where on the earth would you like to be right now?
Moving! No matter if on train, bus, plane, boat or car. I miss the feeling of being on the move, no matter where to.

What's your favorite candy?
Chocolate.

What are your favorite stores?
Cheap boutiques,

Have you ever had stitches?
No.

Are you a moring or evening person?
Evening.

Who lately did something extra special for you?
My bf held me when I fell apart.

Are you shy?
A bit, sometimes.

Do you have any middlenames? What names?
Yes, Anya is my middle name.

Would you like to get married?
I would very much marry my darling <3

Do you have any nicknames?
Some, but lately noone uses them anymore.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen