Blogloving

And then everything changed

Donnerstag, 1. September 2016

Travel Photography: My trip to Amsterdam (including: Amsterdam Comic Con)

On Monday I came back from a fabolous trip to Amsterdam for three days with a couple of friends. Here are some impressions:

Because oviously usual hotels are too boring for us, we decided to stay on a ship. The rooms were tiny but hanging out on the deck in the evening was perfection.


Breakfast was included and was served in this atmospheric common room.

Amsterdam is a city with a lot of water. Little canals run through the inner city and it's seriously stunning.

This was the train station which looked like a castle.


I fell in love with Amsterdam's little streets.

And its cute houses.


On the first day of the Amsterdam Comic Con my friend was dressed in a steampunk outfit.

And I did my best to imitate Margaery Tyrell from Game of Thrones.



Some of the cosplays at the Comic Con were totally on point.


We watched a fun cosplay contest.





This was a photo shooting oppurtunity by a The Walking Dead promotion crew. Just look at how scared we seem to be. Everyone who watched the season 6 finale will understand which scene we are caught in and why being scared is the only option.

On day 2 of the Comic Con my friend did a Harry Potter cosplay while I went as Drusilla from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen