Blogloving

And then everything changed

Donnerstag, 22. Juni 2017

My 10 All Time Favourite Music Videos

There are millions of awesome music videos out there and I'm definitely forgetting some great ones in this list. But here are 10 music videos which I've saved in my You Tube Favourites (some of them for years) and which I enjoy so much that I rewatch them regularily.
Do you share some of my favourites?

1. Eminiem ft. Rhianna - Love the way you lie



I'm obsessed with this video. I don't know what it is about it but I watch it all the time and it just sucks me in and gives me all the feels. I don't even like the song so much just the video. I think it captures the obsessive sides of love extremely well and also the casting is perfect.

2. Britney Spears - Criminal



Britney Spears has so many great music videos, she's really the queen of music videos. Some of my older favourites are "Slave for you", "Overprotected", "Crazy" and "My Prerogative" but the one I love the most is a (somewhat) never one: "Criminal". I guess it's just the fantasy of running away with a criminal (with a good heart obviously) and living a Bonnie and Clyde lifestyle that's something I enjoy. There are some really hot scenes in this video, too.

3. Kesha - Dirty Love



This is a lesser known and quite untypical Kesha song which I love! She wanted to found a whole new music genre, some kind of sexy girl rock, but she never got it through so all that was left was this song and music video. The video is just so much fun with lots of glitter and dancing.

4. Green Day - Jesus of Surburbia




This is definitely the video on this list which I loved the longest. I watched it so many times as a teenager and I still think it's genius. It's really long and it has a whole story without any music at the beginning but it's just so well made. It's really like a movie.

5. Panic! at the Disco - I write since no tragedies



Panic! at the Disco are one of my favourite bands and I rarely skip a song by them when it comes up on my phone. While "I write since no tragedies" is not my favourite Panic! at the Disco song, it's my favourite video. Because come on, this is just the coolest group of wedding guests anyone has ever seen.

6. Taylor Swift - I knew you were trouble



I loved Taylor Swift back in the day, especially her "Speak Now" and "Red" albums (the new songs - not so much!). This music video goes in the same direction as "Love the way you lie" as it shows an unhealthy relationship though here the man is more clearly portrayed as the bad guy. It is a well written and filmed story and I always enjoy watching it.


7. Kelly Clarkson - Since U Been Gone



This is also a music video which I've loved for many many years. I mean, isn't it every ex girlfriend's fantasy to destroy all of your ex's belongings? This looks like so much fun!

8. Kesha - Tik Tok



I can't believe I have two Kesha videos in this list. I'm not a huge fan of her music in any way but I do like "Tik Tok". I know that it's not the deepest video out there but it's so much fun to watch and I love the opening scene where she wakes up in a bathtub.

9. Plain White T's - 1 2 3 4



Plain White T's is also one of my favourite bands. "1 2 3 4" is not my favourite song (it's probably "Hate" or "Hey there Delilah") but the music video is just so very cute and it feels true. It alsways gives me warm feelings.

10. Christina Aguilera, Lil Kim, Mya, Pink - Lady Marmelade



Another classic. Loved this song when it came out and I still think the music video is simply fabolous.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen